What is World Routes?
In 2020 Milan will host World Routes, an international event organized by UBM which represents the global meeting place for every airline, airport and aviation stakeholder.
Following a very engaging evaluation process, SEA Milan Airports won the bid thanks to the support of Lombardy Region and the City of Milan.
The event, which attracts those responsible for the development of the aerial network around the world, will take place from 5 to 8 September 2020 in the Fiera Milano pavilions in Rho, and represents a great opportunity for visibility for Milan airports, making possible to create a new air connections between the territory and the rest of the world.
Become a host sponsor
Sponsoring World Routes 2020 will enable you to:
- liaise with the senior decision makers: chairpersons, CEOs, managing directors of airlines, airport and tourist bodies,
- build new business relationships in rapidly expanding sectors and make your brand even more international,
- develop partnerships and synergies with local stakeholders and consolidate relevant institutional connections.
Visibility for sponsors:
- Effective brand positioning in line with the business objectives of your company.
- Personalized sponsorship proposals, to optimize brand visibility.
SEAVittorino E. Capobianco
World Routes 2020 Project Director
P. +39 02 74864381
M. +39 338 7819309
Please contact AIM Group International for further information and ad-hoc proposals
Event Project Manager
M. +39 347 0782559
Sponsor Project Manager
P. +39 02 56601207
M. +39 342 9721864