What is World Routes?
From 5th to 7th September 2021, Milan will host World Routes, the most important event in the aviation industry, which annually brings together airports, airlines, and the world's leading tourism authorities with the aim of developing new air connections at a global level. The event will take place at the Fiera Milano pavilions in Rho and is organized by Informa *.
SEA Aeroporti di Milano is the host of World Routes 2021 and will host the event in partnership with Lombardy Region, the City of Milan, ENIT, Bergamo Airport, and other institutions and authorities of the catchment area.
On the road to major events opened with the 2015 Expo and consolidated with the awarding of the Winter Olympic Games of 2026, World Routes offers Milan and Lombardy an important new opportunity to consolidate its global dimension and strengthen its role as a gate in the center of Europe.
3000 delegates, 130 tourism agencies, 200 airlines, 700 airports of 110 countries, and over 200 exhibitors are expected to attend the event. Those responsible for the development of the aviation network are the protagonists of this event, which represents a great opportunity of visibility for the Milan airports and for the creation of new air connections between the territory and the rest of the world.
* Informa is a very important international group, focused on events organization, intelligence, and academic research.
World Routes 2019: Milan takes over from Adelaide
Become host sponsor
Sponsoring World Routes 2021 will enable you to:
- liaise with the senior decision-makers: chairpersons, CEOs, managing directors of airlines, airport and tourist bodies,
- build new business relationships in rapidly expanding sectors and make your brand even more international,
- develop partnerships and synergies with local stakeholders and consolidate relevant institutional connections.
Visibility for sponsors:
- Effective brand positioning in line with the business objectives of your company.
- Personalized sponsorship proposals, to optimize brand visibility.
SEAVittorino E. Capobianco
World Routes 2021 Project Director
T. +39 02 74864381
M. +39 338 7819309
Please contact AIM Group International for further information and ad-hoc proposals
AIMGaia Santoro Cinzia Paglia
Sponsor Project Manager Event Project Manager
T. +39 02 56601207 M. +39 347 0782559
M. +39 342 9721864